Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Brrrr.

Well hi there!

I'm a mombie (mom zombie) this morning. Kid was up all night with a boogery nose and a cough, so that means I was up all night rocking her and wiping that boogery nose. Aaaand, it's about -30 here in Drumheller (and forget the windchill, it's probably -2000) so I'm tired AND my feet are freezing.

But the good news is that I've ordered a bunch of new beads and I got some great stuff off of Ebay. I'm pretty new to the Ebay world in terms of my rosaries, but I think I got some great stuff, including some sterling crosses and a couple of vintage sterling rosaries that I intend to rebuild.

After many requests I've decided to branch out a little, so I'll be making rosary bracelets, vehicle rosaries (mini rosaries that you can hang from your rear-view) and the like. The good news is that these won't take me as long as a normal rosary and I'll be able to sell them for a little less.

My Etsy shop is quickly emptying! I can't keep up with the orders it seems. I have a few rosaries that I need to photograph and put online, but finding a quiet moment is a big challenge. Speaking of time, I see a busy, sick little baby trying to pull the contents of the bookshelf on her head so I gotta go!

Xo
A

No comments:

Post a Comment