Monday, November 8, 2010

Treasury

Oh man, I can't get the coffee in me fast enough this morning. I stay up late working on stuff, which I love to do (and I have to do if I want to get anything done), but it kicks my butt in the morning.

The baby is teething something fierce, so she's a little off this morning too. Right now she's poking buttons on the DVD player and I don't really feel like stopping her. She's seriously the busiest kid- she exhausts me just watching her! She was an active little thing when I was pregnant with her too- forever kicking and bouncing around in my belly. She felt like an octopus in there- an octopus that likes to boot people in the spleen.

So I had a message in my Etsy inbox this morning that my shop is in another treasury! I love, love, LOVE it when somebody finds my shop and puts it in a treasury.  Etsy is such a cool site. It's the online store where I sell some of my rosaries, and it has just the coolest stuff there. Basically, Etsy is a site for all kinds of handmade or vintage goods. Sometimes sellers will compile a group of other sellers together in something called a 'Treasury.' Usually treasuries have a common theme, like every item is vintage, or a certain colour, or a particular style.  The treasury that I'm included in is all about the colour 'red.'

I am here to admit that I am a massive Etsy nerd. You should go wander around the site and check out all the different stuff- you just might finish up your Christmas shopping!

Here's the treasury I'm in!

 Etsy Treasury

Love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment