Thursday, November 11, 2010

Busy!

Holy moly, I've been super busy with rosaries! I find myself gently 'encouraging' Sally to go to bed a little earlier so that I can get to work on my stuff. I have an order to ship tomorrow that I needed to get done before I started work on another order, so I had to finish it this afternoon while Sally was awake. Wow. Try telling a 13 month old little girl that she can't touch sparkling, pretty-coloured beads. She looked so desperate to get her hands on everything that I started to feel kind of bad, so I gave up and packed it all away. I know that I personally would be super bummed out if nobody let me play with shiny, pretty things.

I'm trying to think of a cool way to make a kids rosary. It would have to be a pretty seriously constructed rosary, with fimo beads or something. I'll have to think about this one. If I could find little angel beads or flowers or something cheery, that would be awesome.

If any of you every wonder where you can find great beads online that ship out of Canada, I absolutely recommend www.beadfx.com. They are a little pricier than some of the US companies, but the quality is always solid and they ship super fast. Whenever I buy Czech glass I always get it from these folks. Plus, I don't get dinged hardcore on the exchange rate.

Sorry blog, I gotta go. But if anybody knows of any online bead stores that they think I should check out, please share!

xo
A

No comments:

Post a Comment